The M32A1 is the USMC/SOCOM 40mm Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher of choice. The M321A1 is a hand-held, gas plug operating, semi-automatic, revolving action, 40mm Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher (MSGL).
The M32A1 has been tested to the rigorous MIL-SPEC/MIL-STD required by the USMC. These tests included drop testing, salt fog spray, and safety assessments. The weapon earned a Weapon Explosive Safety Evaluation Review Board (WESERB) certification and is currently the only MSGL in the US DOD with this certification. Through the IDIQ, the M32A1 officially became a “weapon of record” for the USMC and US DOD.
The Milkor USA, Inc. M32A1 Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher is the highest quality, safest, and most high performing 40mm MSGL on the market domestically and internationally.
- Lethal grenades, as well as the newly developed Medium Velocity grenades
- All six (6) grenades can be fired in 3 seconds or less
- Can be loaded with a variety of 40mm munitions, allowing the operator to select the desired round without having to change the weapon load
- Effective coverage of a minimum 20 x 60 meter area with Low Velocity and nearly double with Medium Velocity rounds
- Accuracy to pin-point targets up to 125 meters for Low Velocity, 250 meters for Medium Velocity
- Maximum range: 400 meters with Low Velocity and 800 meters with Medium Velocity
- Included reflex sight compensates for natural drift of the 40mm grenade
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- MATTE TAN:
- MATTE GREEN:
- MATTE JET BLACK:
- Weapon features NP3™ coating which is a Teflon-impregnated nickel coating that keeps the steel products from rusting in salt fog spray test for up to 1200+ hours
- M2A1 Sight which includes quadrant reticle to assist in quick range estimate, target acquisition and impact adjustment
- Stainless steel receiver with picatinny sight rail
- Unique quad-rail forend which accepts all MIL-STD-1913 rail accessories
- Angle adjustable, collapsible stock with a built in recoil pad
- Safeties: ambidextrous safety selector, firing pin block, and cylinder alignment pin. Cylinder will not advance unless round is fired.
- Supplied with the following accessories: Operators Manual (English), Cleaning Kit, Cordura Weapon Sling, Cordura Transport Bag with Sling, M2A1 Reflex Sight
- OTIS™ cleaning kit also available for purchase
For detailed technical information about the M32A1, please see the technical data chart listed below.
|Length, overall (stock collapsed)||25.5 inches (648mm)|
|Length, overall (stock extended)||29.1 inches (739mm)|
|Height, overall||11.5 inches (292mm)|
|Width, overall||6.5 inches (165mm)|
|Barrel length||8.0 inches (203mm)|
|Chamber length||5.5 inches (140mm)|
|Weight (unloaded)||15.4 lbs (7.0 kg)|
|Weight (loaded)||18.4 lbs (8.3 kg)|
|Weight without sight||14.6lbs (6.6kg)|
|Weight with MM2A1 sight||15.8lbs (7.2kg)|
|Cylinder capacity||6 rounds, less than 5.5 inches (140mm) in length|